TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Sharls and Doublejay. I am not shocked by the debacle that...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Sharls and Doublejay. I am not shocked by the debacle that has unfolded after the Megalomaniac BB was finally ousted from the drivers seat, belatedly for the long suffering and supporting holders. I sold out mid 20's through frustration and better opportunities being offered, than god I didn't remain blindly loyal.....after 8 years of patience.

1. I think this will head to legals for question marks on BB's conduct and sadly for AJ he may be asked to explain as it was under his watch.....I honestly hope he is unaffected as he was the man with the biggest skin in the game and naively trusted BB's rhetoric. I warned him a year ago.

2. The conduct of the broker handling all the capital raisings at GNP must come under scrutiny.....everyone knows who he is but will keep him nameless for now.

3. The new board are not idiots....they have great track records so I am shocked that they went into a company with the axe hanging over it's head......so like you Sharls, I suspect there is a bigger game at play for control of the assets.

4. I have my own lawyer looking into where my friends who held stock can seek some re-compense or what hope they have for their funds now at risk........I can only say what I am allowed to say not to prejudice any actions that SH's may launch to protect their hard earned.

5. Ferrier Hodgson have stated that they intend to keep SH's updated via news releases........I am eagerly awaiting their first one to work out where this is all headed.

That's the best I can offer for now Sharls, I see you don't have a position in the company....lucky for you. May I ask why you are interested in the TON saga??

Cheers

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.456K 229.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 954144 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 577985 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.