AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

no chat today, page-21

1. 3,091 Posts.
    Well do have gold which has been JORCed ;)

Yes technically we do not have any coal or phosphate inferred resources yet, and yes that is the reason for the current MC/SP. Like I said previously I would expect drilling on both coal and phosphate to begin before years end as both projects are progressing to these targets.

Once access to the coal is granted, which according to the company announcements is in its final stages of completion, Mantle will have the opportunity to JORC over 500Mt of coal, some of which may fall into coking coal requirements.

I have looked into the specs from previous exploration and found that they fit into "coking coal used for steel industry grade-II", the links are below. How much is LNC selling its under explored 500Mt coal resource for, $1.5 billion?

Acquisition of 500 million tonne Coal Deposit

Calorific Value of Coal

Also, historic drilling on the phosphate tenements and the nearology of MAK and POZ make this also a very exciting project with results from field studies due.

Mantle do not have anything to show yet but when they do be assured that the MC will not be were it is. With the coal resource online this thing will move, CSM is gaining huge exposure as can be see in the link from today's Business Spectator I gave previously and this one as well.

A huge bet on coal seam gas

"The Origin deal is the high-water mark in what has been a scramble by the international oil and gas majors to grab a piece of the coal seam gas action in Queensland."

"The intensity of interest from the global oil and gas majors, and the prices they have been willing to pay, validate the view that the Queensland CSG fields are a new resource of global significance."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.