AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

tammyc:"he ... will post a few announcement when he felt the...

1. 168 Posts.
    tammyc:

"he ... will post a few announcement when he felt the time was right".

Assuming you were saying just what you had been told by IK, it's a really interesting comment, which opened to two possible interpretations:

1) IK didn't post any announcement because there was nothing meaningful to announce;

2) IK already had something in his hand (eg. the access negotiation had been offically concluded, initial phosphate sampling results, etc.), but he believed it's not the "right" time to announce them because of the unfavourable environment. In other words, IK was holding up some price sensitive information.

I'm really interested to know which one fits in this case. And ASX might be interested as well.

I'm not questioning the creditability of your post. Frankly speaking, I don't really care what others say about MNM, as I won't change my holdings based on whoever says on HC, just as I didn't first buy into MNM because someone here recommended it.

Having said that, your post could possiblly raise one issue. If it turns out that the 2nd interpretation to be the case, then I will reconsider my holdings in MNM as it means that IK's integrity is questionable. (Holding up price sensitive information is prohibited by ASX, whether it being good or bad.)

Although I wish that MNM share price had gone over the roof because of my very large position, I do regard the management's integrity as the very most important thing when putting my money into a company. That is, I want IK to announce anything meaningful( if any ) as soon as it becomes available, even if it is disastrous. I have been prepared for any news (good or not) from day one.

Some people will certainly not agree with me. I do not post here for others to praise me. And I never expect anyone to follow my post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.