HLX 20.0% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

NO CONFIDENCE, MR MARKET., page-4

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    cottsurfer - I told you yesterday that there was no obligation on the Company to do what you were petulantly demanding. Yet here you are, still alleging something's wrong when it isn't. That's beyond inappropriate - especially as you have alleged that a person, who you provocatively have named - is committing an offence, when he isn't. That's malicious. The offence is by you in posting defamatory material of that kind, knowing that it is incorrect and likely to cause harm.

Given your repeated and misguided whingeing, I also asked you yesterday to substantiate the basis on which you were name dropping about ASIC and ASX - but you have failed to do so, because you can't.

It also is inflammatory nonsense to be talking about administration for Helix. The Hot Copper moderators should delete the post on that ground too, as that is plainly unsubstantiated 'information'.

Your post should be deleted as an abuse of Hot Copper terms and you should be suspended for your obvious malice, among other things.
    Last edited by La Tache: 15/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.792M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $22.63K 7.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30382401 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 54872886 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.