88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I disagree about consolidating this year. The timing and...

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3161
    I disagree about consolidating this year. The timing and decision to consolidate is the most critical/important decision SH’s have in the absence of a 249D to spill the board imo.

88 must NOT consolidate NOW or this year given that they are doing bugger all till 25/26.

My biggest fear is 88 will decide to consolidate this year, every SH has to vote this down and vote against, the reasons are so obvious but sadly imo most SH’s seem not bothered or are totally clueless, like 88 currently have been since DW left imo. Sad state we are now in and SH’s all on massive losses. Unlike most of board as no skin in the game.

If 88 consolidate now or this year the SP is say 0.001c @ 100:1 SP goes to 10c, SOI 30 Bil reduces to 300 mil shares. 88 will do a 100:1.

Note, 88 aren’t doing any drilling until 25/26 so this 10c SP will certainly collapse back towards sub 1c again as the market sentiment of 88 is now well and truly trashed and most SH’s are on big losses, lost all respect and confidence now of this poor performing and over paid board imo. Massive sells at 0,003,0,002,0.001 who would have thought.

Thanks 88 for your multiple terrible decisions and RNS’s which you caused our terrible SP mess, so imo 100% the SP will fall without any drilling happening and multiple positive RNS’s to support a post consolidation.

Many SH’s will never ever realise their break even price if this stupidly happens by 88 this year as many holders break even prices will now be between 70c to $4 post 100:1. SH’s will never ever see a profit and realise even bigger losses imo, this is fact going off most badly timed consolidations I have experienced in last 25-30 yrs.

88 is in an even worse position than all other dog consolidated companies imo as they only do 1 very expensive drill a year and stagnate for 10 months a year and do multiple CR/Placements, the SP will 100% collapse further as no positive work/news happens to support a consolidated SP. Mark my words SP collapse will happen imo.

At present SP can’t fall any further can only go up. Consolidate without a comprehensive drilling program SP will collapse as I said from 10c to sub 1c this is another potential 900% loss for every investor NOT our non share holding board/management imo which are totally immune to further significant losses as bought NO SHARES. I bet once we fall another 900% they will finally buy. Unlike the rest of SH’s who like me been stuck holding since hickory or Merlin will certainly loss massively.

I am so very concerned about consolidation timing as 88 are being supported by their brokers like Euroz etc imo to consolidate as none of these benefiting brokers care or hold long term. It’s all about doing multiple placements and earning big $$$ and getting free shares imo. I know first hand their sentiment and opinion as a client.

I have absolutely no confidence 88 understand this going off their terrible record and numerous brain dead imo past RNS’s as they constantly make blunders and poor decisions which constantly impact our SP which has failed big time to appreciate, only ever see year after year record lows experienced since new board and MD took office and that’s why they all have to immediately go.

IMO this board/management have to immediately hand back all free shares and share payments and 50% of their obscene remuneration since new MD came in as look at SP under this new team
    1st year SP went 4.9c to 0.008c,
    2nd year SP 1.4c to 0.004c,
    3rd year SP 0.004c to 0.001c.

4th year 88 consolidate SP 10c to sub 0.001c again imo. Will happen.

Disgraceful performance so board and management have to resign or ant least immediately hand back any bonuses and the over paying of remuneration etc.

88 can only consolidate when they have multiple drilling programs happening and with plenty of positive news regularly coming in. NOT our current program of doing F all for 10 months a year. Time to seriously wake up all SH’s. What a mess we are all in and will exponentially get worse once 88 consolidate imo.

We must prevent this happening if not all those recent share buys at 0.003-0.002 will drop big time. Just think what I am saying guys. This will happen imo. So we have to Stop the consolidation is my advice and tell me when I have got it wrong.

We have to fight this and then we remove the board as when SP collapses further, big losses will eventually (hopefully) wake SH’s up and then they will finally support a board spill imo, that’s my take and hope so seriously consider what I am saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $33.41K 29.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
301 1191250250 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 154029130 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.