88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I have explained in great detail back in Dec when 88 prematurely...

1. 5,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3219
    I have explained in great detail back in Dec when 88 prematurely presented the RNS about consolidation and then as a result destroyed any chance of SH’s ever seeing SP growth prior to a half hearted small and inadequate flow test.

I seriously think you need to educate yourself big time of the risks of dog stocks constantly under performing and when they have leaders who are out of one’s depth to manage a company, as in the ASX has hundreds of examples of consolidations never rewarding SH’s. Overwhelming majority fail big time and SH’s face massive losses.

Go back and re read my very detailed issues and what 88 have to do. I am so right on this issue unlike yourself who is focused on theory % along with 88’s leaders both out of depth and why comment holding no shares, again like the majority of our managers and board imo. Just focus on your actual investments and leave 88 to the actual suffering SH’s. Why are you on here. Very strange imo. Please move on.

Brom good post but most of us understand why 2D over the very costly 3D surveys, but 88 have a proven history of wasting well over $100+ mil on drilling in wrong locations year after year, only using 2D that’s my point and concern as we should be focused on gravel pad, horizontal and selling oil before PANR get moving as we need income in order to consolidate. Namibia is years away at best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.871K 1.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
237 229711066 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 542559084 199
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.