SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

no contact, page-17

1. 60 Posts.
    Michael,

As another poster stated SDL has nearly 3 billion shares on issue, just imagine if every 10,000 to 100,000 shareholder rang up the company in the last week or two they would need to employ additional customer service staff just to answer the phones for people like you.

Most Perth mining houses do take messages and quite often from experience the CEO,MD or a director do ring you back.

yes alot of us have got our life savings in SDL and are awaiting further news but if you can't see that things are very delicate at the moment for management then yes you should be in another stock.

Hanlong will be mentioning about global downturn, GJ will be saying 2 down nights on the sharemarket isnt a GFC, an overnight rally that is happening now is giving good weight for weekend talks with Hanlong rather than negative ones.

i also see the Cameroon government most likely our biggest problem more so than Hanlong.

SDL would be quite happy to sit this out for a few months and force Hanlong to up their bid, but from experience with African governments i personally think Cameroon want this all crossed, signed and ready to start now.

SDL shareholders don't want this started now as we have been low balled, we want fair value and 70 cents isnt it, but as everyday goes by it seems we might be lucky if we even get that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.