QTK quiktrak networks limited

The share price is symptomatic of what I believe to be systemic...

1. 417 Posts.
    The share price is symptomatic of what I believe to be systemic problems in QTK. They have no courtesy in regard to returning emails requesting non sensitive information. A price was requested for the static alarm system and the ongoing monitoring fee was also requested as was an indication as to whether QTK had network coverage in the region requested. THis was a follow up email to a previous email which was sent asking where the static alarm can be purchased from - they indicated they were purchasable directly from QTK.
    Emails are rarely responded to by the company, their ann's often lack clarity and specificity and I'm currently a shareholder who has the financial ability to be able to afford a significant chunk of QTK shares. Really, it aint good enough. The share price will sink further if they continue to behave in this matter.
    I wonder if they have actually set a price for the monitoring - Billbixby, SMuggler and the company don't seem to wish to disclose it. It appears their are no coverage maps available, no prices for the main module, no specifics about installation time frames. Gotta make you wonder what really is going on. If anyone knows any of these details, please post them in here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.