SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

No CR?, page-19

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    All,

It's no secret that funding has been on everyone's mind. I wonder if there have been any developments from the Paris summit of industry leaders for potential investors. One side suggests there was no advance as if there were it should have been announced but then again another side that may suggest there needs to be a bit more time to close a deal of that magnitude. As the Paris summit was only recent no one can say either way at present.
    Another point point to no deal has been shook upon otherwise why would they need MM. On the other hand MM brings much more then potential $$. SAS has a stronger representation in Aus. That has many advantages and convenience to the company.
    So where to next? It really comes down to your belief if the company will advance in the near or far future. Do you have faith in management? Have they met their targets? Have they been responsive?
    Not giving SAS excuses but some delays in business are reasonable. If a project blows up by 6 months that is reasonable as outside factors are at times unpredictable.
    GomSpace announcing they are letting go 40 from the development to concentrate on the production side is absolutely in line with their script. Some older clips i watched on YouTube suggest that (apologise i do not have a reference link).
    Stay balanced folks. Think about what your end goal is, immediate, medium or long.
    This is by no means a recommendation for any financial advise just an ordinary guys opinion. Do not get sucked into thoughts of following someone and eating every word.

Enjoy your weekend.

DYOR and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.