SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Mate,the options I am suggesting are end of the line, bottom of...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Mate,

the options I am suggesting are end of the line, bottom of the barrel, no other options.  That they will only do if they have to.  You’re coming up with all these preferable options assuming that it is an option.  Let me be clear, it is definitely preferable to just issue some new shares than for the directors to sell their own.  No one is disagreeing with you.

I’m not listing options cause I think they are great options.  Otherwise I would just say “option 3: CBA lends SAS 50 million at 4.61%”

the whole reason we are talking about the directors selling shares is because there is a limit to how many they can issue.  About 300 million more is allowed.  And because in previous announcements about the voluntary escrow the directors have said that they would only sell to raise money for the company.  Insinuating that there is some way that they could raise funds by selling their own shares.

Are you suggesting that the directors would let the company go under rather than sell a portion of their shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.