SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

funding , we have heard so much about it recently . both...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    funding ,
    we have heard so much about it recently . both negative and positive ,
    im starting to think that when the announcement finally comes it will have very little effect
    on the share price mayb a 1 cent rise ,,

once funding is secured the focus will change to construction/ launch , when they give us a date for that we may see the share price run up to mayb 12/15 cents ,,

their obvious failure have been not telling shareholders , why the 20 pearls launch date for quarter 1 /2019 has been deleted from all announcements and replaced with launch date 2019 (when in 2019 ?)

it will be quite some time between a successful launch and money in the bank , id say some two years ,

should all go to plan without hickups id say 2022 may see some meaningful revenue ,

the risk as i see it , some cashed up conglomerate will beat them to it
    its a high risk venture ,, im not sure the rewards is worth the risk ?

id love to come to hunterrs 50 cent party but the way things look that will only happen after a share consolidation , and im sure he wouldnt want that lol

the 50c price was more achievable two years ago than it is today ., mayb one day it will achieve that im not sure ill live that long lol

i have 600.000 shares im keeping for the long term if all fails i wont starve , if everything succeeds it wont make much difference to me ,

i wish all long term holders all the best , short term traders/shorters i couldnt give a shit if you loose your house ,

its been an interesting stock/thread to read and comment on ,

for now im out and wont comment again until the 50 cent party arrives

good luck all its been fun , cheers entityt
    Last edited by entityt: 15/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.