ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

no csc deal until nao reports - pm, page-8

1. 811 Posts.
    by my reading the following part 3(iii) from page 6 of the scheme document covers the csc contract and should not affect the acquisition by CSC. Furthermore CSC are not acquiring iSoft JUST for the UK contract.

iSOFT Material Adverse Change means one or more occurrences or any fact, matter or
    circumstance (whenever occurring) that is announced or becomes known to Bidder that
    individually, or when aggregated with all such occurrences, facts, matters or circumstances,
    has had or is reasonably likely to have one or more of the following effects:
    (a) to materially adversely affect the status or terms of any material Authorisation;
    (b) to prevent or would be likely to prevent iSOFT from materially discharging its
    obligations under this Agreement; or
    (c) to otherwise materially adversely affect the business, assets, financial condition,
    results, operations, reputation or prospects of the iSOFT Group (as a whole) including:
    (i) any material default by the iSOFT Group or any member of the iSOFT Group
    under the Facilities Agreement;
    (ii) any material litigation commenced against any member of the iSOFT Group
    and any material Claim that alleges that intellectual property of the iSOFT
    Group infringes the rights of a third party; or
    (iii) the termination of any material contract of the iSOFT Group (other than (a) a
    voluntary termination by CSC Computer Sciences Limited of the Project Sub-
    Contract Agreement in accordance with Clause 40.2 of the Project Sub-
    Contract Agreement or (b) a termination by iSoft plc under Clause 39.13 of
    the Project Sub-Contract or (c) a termination by CSC in accordance with
    clause 40.1 of the Project Sub-Contract Agreement);

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.