CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

no ctp is a coal company again, page-50

1. 102 Posts.

thebushboi.... just because one persons opinions differs from yours doesn't make them a ramper. If your using that philosphy then it goes both ways. :-)

Only time will tell what happens with the coal and it is going to take a long time for and "if" it happens. We all know that.

Stoddy... I believe the current programme that has commenced early december will hopefully produce the evidence required to determine if its commercial or not.

Objectives are for the current programme (take from 01 Dec Coal Ann):

1) Drill four diamond drill holes @ 800m
    2) Better define Permian Purni Coal thickness
    3) Core the full Permian Purni Coal section using HQ3 diamond core
    4) Perform detailed analysis on the cores retrieved to determine coal quality; and
    5) Redetermine JORC exploration target tonnages.

You may be right, it may take 30 years however CTP's intention is to produce coal sooner than that and they know they require a Major partner to come onboard.

If all goes well in 2011 and they have success in their oil targets and start producing, this will be the beginning of CTP, and maybe CTP will still be around 30 years time to mine that coal :-)

On the other hand, if they don't succeed, then we are going to have to succumb to more share dillution and the value of CTP decrease.

Nazzy, thanks for the link, very handy information.

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $90.54K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347403 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 449999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.