MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

I saw people start day-dreaming a lot recently on MEL. Lets be...

1. 4,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I saw people start day-dreaming a lot recently on MEL. Lets be real. The gov. could compensate the suspension relevant cost which is at most 10-15m and that is the most they could afford. The gov. would not pay beyond that level IMHO. And to achieve that, MEL has to beg around for a discussion. The ideal deal is that we get 10m compensation and the police is around for our protection. And that is not be possible because the police is not for that 24/7. And we could not afford that either. And MEL probably would want to have business on this land but the greenies would certainly still harass us. It is not the priority issue with the gov at all. So gov. would not be involved and would not like to do so anymore. gov would not approve protest but it does not promise no protest. Police will uphold law but could not do that 24/7. And if there is no big event happening, they do not even bother show up. So until everything clear I would see at least next year after election, I would not like have more stake in anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 24251602 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6069159 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.