ASZ 0.00% $1.63 asg group limited

This is panning out as I anticipated in my post of 18th March...

1. 104 Posts.
    This is panning out as I anticipated in my post of 18th March 11.08. Here's how i read it (DYOR)....
    1. The ASZ Board feel like they have been duped by Lockheed Martin (ie indicate 1.03 then bid 0.68) and do not wish to sell the company so cheaply to them.
    2. The ASZ Board have wisely put in place a sustainable future for the company... they raised capital, cut costs sharply, and adjusted their strategy. Thus they are NOT forced sellers.
    3. There are other bidders out there, who now know 0.68 is the price to beat. Further, they know the ASZ Board won't recommend Lockheed Martin at this price, but if they can make a deal work at say 0.80, they can probably land the all important board recommendation.
    4. I suspect the share price has been manipulated downwards in recent times to make a low bid (eg 0.68) look attractive.
    5. Why on earth would LM walk away after spending 5 months on due diligence. They want this company and know that 0.68 is dirt cheap. They have room to pay more and still have an attractive acquisition.

They won't be getting my shares below 0.80 in the absence of a board recommendation. If the price dips on open tomorrow, I will buy more!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.