APX 3.13% 49.5¢ appen limited

I think, it is pretty likely that they will meet revenue...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I think, it is pretty likely that they will meet revenue guidance. Their order book was US$360m during the last update (from memory) and they have not announced a downgrade.

I keep an eye on thier linkedin page as well, they usually have 4k to 4.5k jobs advertised which have more recently gone up to over 5k (currenlty at 5600+) which is a good sign as they would only be hiring if the work was accelerating.

I do feel, if there is any bad news, it might be the NPAT which may have an impact due to Quadrant integration costs and the ongoing product development costs. Both of these are steps towards the future as Appen, in their 2020 Annual report had called out geolocation data as something thier big customers were demanding. Which I believe is what lead to aquisition of Quadrant. I would be keen to see more details around product development to see which dirtection they are going in but they did hire a senior management person working at Microsoft in Azure space to accelrate product development.

Does anyone have any broker data to show what MQG did since announcing the downgrade? Just trying to work out if they played the market or if they had genuine concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $110.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ $470.0K 972.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 4932 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.