ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

I don't normally agree with you US and looking at your disclosed...

1. 429 Posts.
    I don't normally agree with you US and looking at your disclosed stocks your portfolio doesn't look healthy with this I can understand your negativity but I have to agree with just two words of yours potentially "great deal" .
    Thats exactly what it is ! Every grid in the world will be running to jump on board because of the cost savings as soon as they see for themselves and what competition does Gridcomm currently have? not much Iot is going to play a large part in every aspect of modern living. Europe I would believe will be very eager when they catch wind of the tech , they are in or on the brink of austerity all the time , this is a cost free way of immediately saving money , Gridcomm is truly disruptive .
    Always said this is a 50-50 bet , if it failed due to directors in competence there reputations will never recover , I havn't seen that yet but been told to watch , personally I'm expecting this to be in motion in the new financial year the articles in the asian news feeds seem to lean to this.
    Time will tell and good luck with your Cougar metals yes I have researched it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.