NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

no directors buying - why not ???

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    It's been a long time since I can recall seeing any announcements of Nkwe directors actually buying NKP shares.

If these guys are even half confident about our chances of cracking a JV on reasonable or better terms, then surely some of them would have been willing to put some more skin in the game ... especially considering the SP is hovering around all-time lows.

The only reasons I can think of that would possibly explain the total lack of buying are :-

1 - There has been an expectation for quite some time that a deal was "iminent" ( gee, I hate that word now ! ), and I believe there is some ASX rule about directors not being able to buy shares within a certain period of such an announcement ... which unfortunately has't happened yet.

2 - All the directors may already have truckloads of options of some description that would make them rich if we hit the big time sometime soon ... maybe someone who has looked at a recent company report can confirm or deny this ?

3 - They don't really believe that anything substantial is going to happen any time soon ... My worst case scenario !

Other than the above, I can't think why they wouldn't invest at least SOMETHING into Nkwe ... Times are tough, but would it kill some of them to place at least a small monetary vote of confidence ? ... God knows the SP could use any kick along that it can get, and the market would see this as a positive at a time when it can't find much else.

Any thoughts ?

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.