VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

imo they need to sell of the US assets and FOCUS on the sizable...

1. 618
    3,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    imo they need to sell of the US assets and FOCUS on the sizable landholdings that they have here in OZ and concentrate on turning a maiden profit at a time when price of oil & gas are at record highs

Precisely! Instead of buggering up the Western Oil Fairway and lose a bundle of money like they did when developing Mirage, why don't they just focus on developing Growler-Wirraway? I thought the money raised was to be used mostly for the Growler development as well as drilling pilot wells for Don Juan. if they go round wasting money on other prospects, they will probably burn up the bl**dy cash before they finish developing anything and end up coming back to us for more money.

If management is reading this, pull your head in and focus our cash on developing the immediate future of the company - Growler and Don Juan.

Some time, I think ITC acts more like the operator of Growler than VPE. They seem more prudent in their risk management, and they make the effort to update the market without ramping. Both are attributes that JK and co can learn a great deal from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.