CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

no dividend, page-16

1. 2,317 Posts.
    i bought some on close yesterday as i see it as a reasonably good short term risk/reward play. i personally believe that anyone who has bought the share over the past month would not have thought a dividend would be paid and it in fact is prudent for the company not to pay a dividend at this time. IMO the sell off yesterday was a classic follow the leader scenario where someone was offloading and others followed as they were rightfully scared to think something bad might be occuring. also maybe a few traders getting out knowing they can get back in early next week.
    i expect that there will be extreme volatility with CER for some time as investors will overreact to any selldown and be fearful of losing money and on the other hand many will be fearful of missing out on any big gains. so you could expect big swings in the share price and it would be best that many disregard these swings ( unless you short term trade ) and not reflect that this really has anything to do with future prospects of CER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.