MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Despite the Companies efforts, the share price just does not...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Despite the Companies efforts, the share price just does not move.

Look at the July/August series of good anouncements, nothing happened to the share price....the share price just did not budge! This is not a unique situation, it's happened over and over again.

Its frustrating for us investors but it must be a strategic issue for the company due to its dependance on fund raising...and if they are going to a pre and BFS, then they are goiing to have to raise even more money. At these prices its not on.

So what do they do? They must think of alternative strategies to change this and in my mind this must involve a second listing, or something more than what they are doing at present....because good anouncements seem to have no impact.

There is a lot going on at the moment (more than we have seen for a long time), whilst we are hearing less news now than we have in the past:

Things going on:

- metallurgical test work on the existing tested samples;
    - diamond core drilling at Kihabe;
    - a re-calculation of the resource estimate;
    - drilling and testing of the other sites in Botswana;
    - drilling and test work on the diamond project;
    - possibly the commencement of work at Telfer with a JV partner

Surely they should give us feedback on this or possibly they are holding back pending the run up to the corporate action?

I dont know, I'm guessing and being optimistic, but all I know is that strategically the company needs the share price to bump up and this will also work for us investors!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 78334486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22596873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.