DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

No downrampers Today?, page-5

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I am confused about these down rampers that you are talking about. I can't remember anyone posting that had a sell recommendation. Can you guys?

A few people have questioned the idea that DRO will more than triple before Christmas. Is that your definition of down ramping? I mean those guys have proved to be right. Is being right also down ramping?

Maybe they started their own little threads that have nothing to do with the stock, demonising people and claiming rampers are trying to artificially inflate the stock price. Any of those? I could only find ones doing the opposite. Am I missing something?

And when I look at those threads, they'd be stacked full of evidence and quotes with all that down ramping right? There must be piles of evidence based on all of these posters jumping on board here. But, I can't see that either. There is a lot of projecting and demonisation though. Isn't that strange? With all that down ramping going on surely there would be at least one little quote or piece of evidence?

Maybe those down rampers would also write posts trying to tell everyone to ignore the posts of anyone who put the slightest positive spin on DRO. There doesn't seem to be any of those either. That's a pity right? It would be really funny if there was. I mean, imagine if someone was spending all their time looking desperately for posts then telling other people not to view the same post. That would be hilariously hypocritical right?

There would probably also be down rampers attempting to silence those with a positive view, right? Where are those guys?

Maybe those down rampers are just not stupid enough to do all of those things. It would make them seem like some kind of DRO cult.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.