CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Oh Deary deary me, I seem to have stepped on more than a few...

1. 266 Posts.
    Oh Deary deary me, I seem to have stepped on more than a few toes - some just don't like to read that they may need to wait awhile longer for great or not so great results - greed it a wonderful thing isn't it.
    Some of you less educated need to either get some practical experience ie working on a rig or in an Expl company - and know there are many varieties of rigs doing a variety of different exploration dilling requirements. Pull your heads out of the clouds and understand that the Ops Dept at CTP is having difficulty in filling a requirement for a certain rig to do a certain job for the specifications they require. Tender or no tender, contract or no contract, a rig needs to be available - don't spray me, I'm just the messenger.
    JH will say exactly what the company has previously Anned - drilling in Q4. And if this doesn't eventuate, they then may be drilling in Q1 2010 assuming rig availability and weather conditions in north Qld - what's the big deal - some of you LT's are in a real hurry all of a sudden - must be frustrating that you've been waiting months and months, some years, and ST's (at present) jump in at single figures and already have a paper profit of +150%. Who cares, no one has made you hold for all this time, and now there is suddenly a bit of action and you don't hear the news you want to hear, you get a bit nancy. Yatchy seems to understand the predicament. CTP don't have millions to burn on a rig - they are exploring - and until they find a resource of substance then the talk of purchasing or leasing a rig is ludicrous and a waste of money - they are a spec stock with limited resources.
    And Johnno - who in their right mind would compare CTP to GDN - one has and honest and open management team and the other - well you know what I have written in the past. Don't make it personal - all I have stated is that CTP is having extreme difficulty in locating a suitable rig for their exploration requirements.
    5 and 10+ baggers don't come along every day - and for the LT's sake, I do hope the CTP dream comes to fruition in the future for you. Goodluck and always DYOR!!!!
    Cheers
    FoC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.