CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Congratulations on your strategy BUY and Sell. This is great...

1. 3,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Congratulations on your strategy BUY and Sell. This is great advice and maybe I would have made heaps if I had been following this for over the2-3 years I have held.
    Have obtained rights issued shares but at least achieved CTP gift being long term holder with the OPTIONS issued. So long term holders have been somewhat rewarded now with initial share + option up about 130% total(sounds greats) from about 3 months ago. Did you get some friendofchump?

As to many posters repeating OLD news (including myself) its important that ANY new investors know something about CTP.
    Many things are not easy to research and find. Many investors are ignorent where to look.
    At least if something worthwhile is posted EVEN if its a REPEAT it will benefit many newbees.
    And based on the huge numbers of hits and NEW posters (and I would vouch to possibly 100 new ones in just 2 months) then obviously CTP is definately one of the most speculated and recently popularised stocks, then obviously this has something to do with lots and lots of chat of HC. Lots repetitive, lots trivial BUT some even though repeated over and over its all NEWS that perhaps CTP has something to offer to the many different types of investors , players or just followers of the chat.

So lets not say no more and see where CTP goes?
    It probably will still skyrocket because its must eventually achieve its potential.
    In the old days (without internet) how did stocks achieve growth but newspapers, word of mouth or wealthy companies investing because of insider information. But today we do not have insider information -DO WE?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $8.022K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 242398 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.