CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Hey Johnno, yes my posts can be very brash at times but at times...

1. 266 Posts.
    Hey Johnno, yes my posts can be very brash at times but at times one needs to get the message to the punters out there living in fairy land expecting the goose to lay the golden egg tomorrow. Spec stocks are just that - but not many lay the golden egg. It appears this forum has been infiltrated with numerous rampers continually talking up the stock - now up over 150% from June mainly based on innuedo. Invariably specs like this tend to fall flat and the small investor is left holding toilet paper. I am no way suggesting this will happen to CTP - but investor beware DYOR!!!
    Yachty has probably made his 150+% and is off to buy his namesake or find another spec that is undervalued or has plenty of upswing. Goodluck to him.
    CTP is still a spec stock until they stick a few holes in the the ground and find something. They appear to have some great prospects that have been exceptionally well talked up on this forum and in others. Does this mean they are great value @ 18 cents - I don't know, but plenty of others think they are worth the punt - not sure I'd be putting all my eggs in the one basket thou and not thinking with the clear head or shooting the messenger
    when the news isn't what you want to hear.
    Unfortunately, CTP are having extreme difficulty in finding a suitable rig for the program - ie one that is not 20 years old and a rig that will give them the operation they require. And yes, from the horses mouth. This does not mean that one may not become available in the near future - how soon this may be I don't know, late this quarter, sometime next quarter. What I am saying, there is no rig currently available in Oz to suit there requirements. This scenario does not effect the SP - it will only mean we may have to wait longer before the ball starts rolling for this company to try to find some pay dirt.
    As for the bagging I get from other posters - thems the breaks in telling it like it is. But come on posters - spare us the continued ramping and back slapping!!!
    Cheers
    FoC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.