No energy, no drive, feel like crap?

1. 265 Posts.
    Had a colleague of a business partner say I looked anaemic, to be truthful I probably did but I also realised that I had lost a lot of killer instinct, to go and do deals and get the job done. I think I found the cure to low energy levels , well not me but my son who is a smart cookie. He popped around and threw a packet of Nori seaweed at me and said eat one sheet a day. I am thinking WTF, this is not going to do squat. So I did and "WOW"!!! what a difference, spring out of bed , feel like I just snorted a line of coke (not that I have ever done that). Iodine deficiency ..... not getting enough as seaweed is loaded with iodine. If this was not such a big deal I would not be writing about it, it made such a difference to my energy levels that I thought that it may help others. Iodine gets your thyroid working properly and if you have a stuffed thyroid then you do not get it to manufacture growth hormones and you will have an impaired immune system. If you eat two sheets you will get the shakes like you just hit a pipe of crack (never done that either but have observed others) Iodine.....the legal cocaine. All jokes aside.. it really works but check with a doctor first.(disclaimer if you get some effect out of left field)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.