RED 2.50% 41.0¢ red 5 limited

no excitement, page-3

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Brettdale, there is no need for the market to get excited at the moment with RED . They've just made some good announcemets 'YES' but until they actually start work on developing the mine, then I don't see much price movement. Still awaiting some drilling results for mapawa... In due course they will come, there is no point in rushing them through just to satisfy some nervous share holders. I believe the management are doing a fine job re: ground work and mine preparation. Don't forget they are working in the philippines , meaning that they need to work at the philippine governments pace re: red tape issues. 3rd Qtr of 2010 will see some good movement or maybe prior , by seeing many taking up positions at a cheap entry price ... Till then I happy to sit and wait... No need to write up your frustrations here , will do no one any good to read your negativity about this company ... If you are that frustrated sell up and move on ... I'm sure there will be many quite happy to take your holdings of your hands ! Have a good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $14.51M 35.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 199100 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 1264685 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.