ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

If the GEO independent potential exploration report is good,...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    If the GEO independent potential exploration report is good, which I suspect will be, then NSL stock price will move, and move high. Why.... ?

Use NSL against FDL as an example, as FDL is about 4 months ahead of NSL in exploration :

NSL has 289,539,305 shares issued.

FDL has 974,079,494 shares issued.

From the simple fact that NSL has less than a third of the amount of shares issued to that of FDL, is an indication that when this breaks out, it will fly. Under 300 million issued shares at this stage is not a huge amount. But it all rests on the quality of the pending geo announcement.

The reasons why I suspect the geo report will live up to this so called 'hyped' effect that is surrounding this penny stock are :

In the announcement dated 7/12/07, it is quoted :

"Iron Ore mineralisation occurs as outcropping, easily accessed hills and mining strip is therefore negligible for the immediate resources identified. The sites are
    well supported by roads and infrastructure, and there is a high voltage power line running immediately over the Kerala Project Area.
    Additional iron ore resources will undoubtedly be identified and extended by exploration to depth, along strike and in repeating folds away from the initial
    sites. Further work will be required before the Exploration Potential for the area can be reported."

"The information in this report that relates to Exploration Results is based on information compiled by John Canaris. John Canaris is a qualified geologist with more than 15 years experience in the resource exploration industry. John Canaris is a member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists and whilst he has not worked for 5 years in iron ore exploration specifically, has sufficient experience which is relevant to the exploration process and the activity which is reported in this announcement to qualify as a Competent Person."

The fact that John Canaris uses the word " UNDOUBTLY " is a very good sign for the exploration potential.

Good luck to all holders / short and long ... :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.