DSE 1.21% $3.34 dropsuite limited

Hi Shack,Today is the 29th of October.Add 1 month and you get...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Shack,

Today is the 29th of October.

Add 1 month and you get 29th November.

Add another month and you get 29th December.

Add another month and you have your 3 months - approx 28 January.

EXMO will not be trading come 15-20th of November.

Even though I still have 8,000,000 EXMO, I do not think that a resource updgrade....even by 20% (not possible with the limited drilling imho) and a possible "more work required" from positive tails results will we see EXM be able to more than double their Market Capitalisation to over 80 million plus Australian dollars.

Even if they could do that and somehow hold the 'stagging' SOP's at bay and keep them from resisting taking 300% profits, the EXM shareprice would need to reach 3.2c plus by end of October for EXMO to be worth what they are right now.

To me, we needed alot better news and alot sooner.

Yes I rant, but for those of you who pay any attention to he detail between the lines....I have been saying for the past month that mid-Oct was just about my deadline for moving on out.

Lost 58,000 AUD on JUTO (now VXR) earlier this year and have done and won equal amounts on options that end up worthless and out of the money by a long way before.

Am happy to walk away with a 33% loss (get it right Blades if you are going to shoot at me from afar - especially if you KNOW what I will do next!!) and live to fight another day.

Honestly, I hope I am proed wrong and you all make a fortune and I hope they are my EXMO's that you bought and I hope because you all know my real name you all feelthat little bit happier in life.

Regards.

Richard Herbert Marshall 12/11/1973

Aka Huey/Kempeman/El Presidento K

P.S Blades - cough up and give me an address champ - cheers :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.34
Change
0.040(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $233.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.36 $3.43 $3.28 $67.86K 20.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $3.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.43 5500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.