CAY 0.00% 6.8¢ canyon resources limited

Maybe you haven't been around this stock long enough....But...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Maybe you haven't been around this stock long enough....

But all the "information" from "sources" from day 1, have been lies, hype bs and straight up company originated retail pump and dumping.

After almost 5 years, I've heard every single pile of rubbish from "insiders\sources".
    Its this week.
    Big news coming.
    Ceo said xy and z
    Brokers are loading up.
    Chinese are buying.
    Deal is done.
    TO is imminent.
    This sources is connected to this company. It's a done deal.

Each and every time... It's from a broker or supposedly from within the company itself.

And guess where we are after 5 years. DOWN 80% on the share price. And still sucking in the retail yards so the insiders can keep dumping their freebie stock Holdings.

The only fact is cay is projected to be our of cash early in 2023. With no updates or information in the last several months. And the only hope is continued bs rumours from "people in a ** chat"

And you got guys on here talking about 50c by Xmas rumour and loading up time and ML signed.
    I've heard 50c by Xmas the last 3 years.
    ML was meant to be signed this time last year... And a TO was imminent in 2019,2020,2021,2022.

This is literally the worst community on HC. And people believe that there are people still buying $2m for an imaginary pump before Xmas. When cay barely trades 20k a day.

Wake up to the fraud that is this community.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1918 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 33491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.