CAY 1.43% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

After yesterdays CR its kind of what I suspect now as well. Its...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    After yesterdays CR its kind of what I suspect now as well. Its like TT said Cameroon dragging feet waiting for money. Why else would you give away 20, no nearly 40% of your company just before a supposed ML/MC unless your hands were tied. No money no honey, right.

What other spin explains yesterdays atrocious CR everyones praising thats done basically NOT MUCH for the SP. What a joke, 6c haha thats nothing, was 6c a couple of months ago on hype alone.

Eagle eye investments, what an approriate name as well, we're just the prey, the kill spotted a mile away and no less aided by the usual suspect our financial advisor Ashanti who knows how to suck it dry and keep the SP nailed down. Would not be surpirised if SP for this stock is supressed even after ML/MC and into development in preparation for a cheap pick up and take over of the supposed billion dollar asset, they certainly seem to have their grubby hands on the control stick. And mean while we're all blindly lapping up a 6c investment this time a year ago we'd be screaming for blood. So its working, they're wearing it down - 6c looks good, yer righto, whats it going to be in a year or two, destined to be sold cheap because its allowed?

Anyway not happy. Not gullible right now and who cares if JS is still in Africa, there wont be any ML or MC this year so soon after the Crap Raise, that just would not be pallatable.

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $25.13K 357.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 26051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 61321
Last updated 15.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.