SPA 11.8% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

@Lomax32 The retail price for everything has been too high from...

1. 4,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    @Lomax32
    The retail price for everything has been too high from the start. No doubt from some poor advice give to MF.
    He would have fallen for that poor advice as it would have bolstered his ego, that alongside his autocracy style of leadership are the main reasons he needed to go for a very long time.
    Further more one could argue the above is why the schools business failed to grow into a global leader, I heard rumour that MF continued to state he would not meet competitors pricing solely on the ground he believed MWR's product was superior. In turn burning some very valuable bridges in the education system.

It has never been disclosed what the manufacturing cost is let alone other cost so any estimate of a break even price is pure guess work. If we can do slightly better than break even and continue to grow recurring revenue there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The main issue now is survival, and that pivots on the right issue be a success, as much as I don't like it, it's all we have and if it fails the tunnel is very dark.
    I hope all shareholders consider that and take up as much of their rights as they can afford.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.40K 923.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 136297 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 94953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.