SPA 0.00% 2.5¢ spacetalk ltd

The company is still loosing money dispite all the good sales...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The company is still loosing money dispite all the good sales figures. Not to mention that most of the incomes are not sustainable.
    Sales probably drops quickly as soon as marketing and research slow down, and the ongoing marketing and researchg costs means cost of sales is so high that the company is not able to make a profit.
    This is still not a matured company with an portfolio of "working assets" that can be turned around if one could find a good formula of optimsation. Can't see how a "turnaround type" CEO could turn it around in a conventional way.
    Anyway I'm not a CEO and do not have CEO firend so anyone could disagree with me.
    Perhaps like someone said it, one of the possible "turnaorund" is that a persuasive CEO able to convince a good buyout? The other possible way of "turnaround" could be a creative CEO who know what could works to comes up with another brilliant idea that could repeat the glory of transformation that turned MWR to SPA?
    I've sold most of my share with profit but still holding a small parcel of "free" shares. But to be honest, investing in this company is never a value investing, its always a high risk investment, and the more the company is doing its capital rising, the riskier it looks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $1.477K 58.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280040 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 246827 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.