KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

100 million notes converting and selling on market. Few small...

1. 7,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    100 million notes converting and selling on market. Few small companies SP's could have coped with the relentless selling this stock has incurred from these, well I do not want to get suspended so eveyone insert your own name for these people and their company.

Message is clearly sent, we do not care about your company, its vision, potential or the money invested by your shareholders. We do not wish to see you and your partners build this business into something that is world class. In fact we will cause you and your shareholders as much pain as we can whilst we make our few cents per share.

The only release that I want this company to make is the name of the company who is punishing the stock with its agressive converting and selling.

It would have been interesting to see what would have happened to the SP if this stock had not been hammered into the market so relentlessly. My call would have been 25 - 30c.

The roo has performed outstandingly to cope with this and to see it still at a reasonable level should give everyone comfort about what the future will be all about, particularly when the work is done to get Bayan firmly in control. Look out aussie coal companies, because you could get swallowed up.

Don't want to hear that it is just business either, business is about maximising your profits ethically, which means doing what you said you will do and standing by the company whilst it builds itself. Not slamming it whilst it is in it's infancy.

Go the Roo. DYOR

Once this stock from the note holders disappates

Don't try and tell that is business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.