MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Probably around the beginning of June we will start to look...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Probably around the beginning of June we will start to look closely at the relative share prices of the two companies.

Things that I hope move our price before then are the anticipated announcement of our international farm in partner to Beehive, and a definitive meeting date for the suggested meeting with the Evans Shoal JV.
    Cuba block 9 likely to be later than early June, but there is always the left field chance of some corporate action and a finalising of a full carry out for Breakwater.

So my main hope is that our Beehive partner and an Evans Shoal meeting date gets announced soon.

Looking at what might move their share price, I can only see their Cobden flow tests, and any announcement that suggests they have actually undertaken the first steps towards drilling a well, although obviously there might be other matters.

All in all, I am more optimistic that our share price will be at a level which clearly points up better things to come and I believe theirs will still be at a level which proves unattractive to us.

So May should be a very interesting Month all round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.