PLS 2.30% $3.83 pilbara minerals limited

No Fear

1. 10,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1949
    To break the monotony of speculation here's a story from my distant past for those who enjoy a good yarn, and those "few" PLS - HC contributors that suggested I was being "flippant" and "talking rubbish" when I alluded to the possibility, in measured speak, that the aptly named Roskill and others may be wrong (intentional or via ignorance) about a looming oversupply of lithium going into 2018/19.

Towit, when I was a much younger man (barely 30) I was afforded the great privilege of being Sir Arvi Parbo's personal assistant (please forgive me for name dropping). The more senior of us would remember Sir Arvi as the Chairman of Western Mining and Director of BHP, to name but a few board positions. He was, and still is, one of the most respected men in the mining sector. That said, Sir Arvi was in high demand on the lecture circuit and more often than not, for several years, I would accompany him on his quest to enlighten mining executives, school student and gatherings of other notables on all manner of subjects. His talk completed, one of the most common questions put to him was, "What are your predictions for the Australian mining industry?" I'll paraphrase here, given it was a long time ago, but he would usually site Harry Truman's 1950s US Presidential Commission to asses the demand and supply of minerals for the next quarter century. For that Truman gathered the foremost analysts in the field. "As it eventuated, all the expert analysts turned out to be wrong," Sir Arvi would pointed out.

I picked up another parcel of PLS today for $1.00 in support of my own beliefs and that of the PLS - lithium, disruptive technology fundamentals. And more should the SP fall further.

As always, DYOR and "question" everything. Even the experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
-0.090(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.88 $3.97 $3.81 $108.3M 28.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 776761 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 5962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.83
  Change
-0.090 ( 1.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.87 $3.97 $3.81 8241129
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.