SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

no feasibility needed cashedupbogan

1. 2,843 Posts.
    From the annual report:

The Group had 419 employees as at 30 June 2011 (2010: Nil).

The primary feed source is medium grade material from the Old Konongo Tails Dam which is acting as commissioning feed. Once
    the plant has ramped up to full production levels higher grade material will be blended with the tailings with the aim of increasing the head grade to 2 - 2.5g/t gold.
    The Old Konongo Tails Dam contains a resource of approximately 61,150 ounces of gold in the Indicated and Inferred categories.

MY SUMMARY:

Ok in my view SBL is on the verge of becoming a major mining company similar to another potential African Miner SDL.
    MY reasoning is this. 419 employees compared to none in 2010.
    Correct African wages are a pitance but everyone needs employment and these can be highly skilled engineers down to boiler makers to general laborers.419 employees is massive.Lots happening here.
    Very high head grade of 2 - 2.5g/t gold spells high profit margin low cost African operation.

Lastly and MOST IMPORTANT poster "cashedupbogan" goes on about feasibility studies:
    No need as feasibility studies for mining operations is done when there is only a inferred resource with absolutely NO infrastructure,plant etc.The Konongo Gold Project is already completely ESTABLISHED.This IS the KEY here.Konongo Gold Project in Ghana, ALREADY contains 16 known gold deposits along 12 kilometres of strike of the world class Ashanti Gold Belt. The project currently contains approximately 1.47 million ounces of gold in JORCcompliant resources (23.4 million tonnes at 1.95g/t gold in the Indicated and Inferred categories).Considerable infrastructure remains on site including a 350ktpa CIL processing plant as well as access to power, water and sealed road.

These are extremely IMPORTANT points and this is why SBL within one year will in my view be a MAJOR gold miner in Ghana.
    Robbsstttarrrr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.