RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Since you don't want to hear it from me. Here's one of the RIG...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Since you don't want to hear it from me. Here's one of the RIG reps!

Jimmyrobby85
    We wouldn't discuss anything with Abrahams, we will discuss stuff with the CEO of Range - we are looking to make contact either today or tomorrow.

I'm not talking about the day to day depressing posts - I'm more concerned with the real possiblity of Range de-listing and what that could mean for all of us in the UK.

Just a heads up, we are in voluntary suspension and the only thing stopping us coming out is Chen. This is due to the Lind notes. If Range come out of suspension Abrahams % is at risk and then Abrahams will not have their 8% to appoint a board member and Chen could be ousted. I believe he is looking after his/their own interest in that respect and not ours.

I've spoken to the LSE regulartory body and they said if AIM had anything to do with the suspension it would be released via the companies Nomad. They kept refering me to the RNAs which clearly state we are in voluntary suspension. Range nor its nomad have answered my question.

If Funding or the lind debt is not resolved prior to the de-list which is 3 weeks away that is a time things become a hell of a lot more difficult not to mention other possible funding streams. Once de-listed and with the debt burden what financial body is going to give Range money at a good rate? what will Lind do? what will we do? whats the costs? what happens to shares? etc etc etc. Something we may need to research over the coming week.

Anyway just looking at all possible outcomes. The most likely outcomes are not good, the unlikely outcome of funding to be turned around in 3 weeks is the best though I highly doubt that is plausable or that it will be at a better rate than Lind.

I want to know what members feel RIG should be doing right now
    Last edited by Kiwi67: 24/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.