LRL 3.45% 2.8¢ labyrinth resources limited

no flow = no go, page-6

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Its a funny old thing the market, and has been since they began,when stocks report poor news (meo) they fall and when they report positive news they rise.Unless they are in the same strike line etc one cos poor news generally has naff all to do with another.

Robson I dont normally comment on posts but i feel yours is divorced from reality.Eventually your overall tone on this program may be correct but so far it has been a success on what is to be a long journey. Foremost with your sentiment not sure why you state you still hold shares.

The reality this is a stock with 17c cash. It has begun its drilling program with commercial pay zones where the infrastructure is being fast tracked in line with the Central govts regional support plans.LRLs investments is so far proving a vg one.In line with the success of other players in the area it is now likely they will continue to have success.

If your point is that the UK market ran too hard then you are prob correct, at this juncture. If your point is that the find is a dud then thats silly based on the information provided which is better than SEH at the same time..

Lrl is a professional company with the appropriate staff in place to continue drilling successfully. They have a solid group of top 20 shareholders and the required level of Chinese support at advisory level. They will attend to the next phase of drilling in a methodical and professional manner and the cards will fall as they may. However as a first hole shows this is a vg Basin and LRL are now amongst it with an EV of less than $20m and 17c cash.

It is interesting also that the word crash is bandied about with far too much abandon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.