LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

no gas, page-16

1. 1,189 Posts.

Imo the share price is dropping in a down market and it is being further weakened by uncertainty surrounding LNG's ability to get gas supply. Ironically I bet it is the holders who bought into the speculation about gas supply who are dropping their bundle as their losses widen.

Imo these two factors are being worked by parties who wish to shake the tree. The selling over the last week is characterized by someone manipulating the share price down to trigger stops and does not resemble what I would expect to see if major holders were getting out.

THere are also some posts on here that although cloaked with dismay, smack of collusion with the games being played.

Could well be wrong but i think this is being wound back for some reason. Probably so those in the know can get bigger profits or possibly because someone is after the company.

Happy to buy a few because I really doubt Madam Wang would have flown all those chinese engineers out here in Mid April just for a photo opportunity .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.