AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Ninnie45As I said before Mal has all the bases covered that is...

1. 989 Posts.
    Ninnie45

As I said before Mal has all the bases covered that is for sure.

Mal has conditions. He has money available but there are conditions.

To be honest wish I wasn't involved with ZYL, but I'm in deeply. (by my standards) Its a big gamble, big loss or big return. Who knows, I am not bailing out, too much to loose, would rather do the lot and take the gamble.
    Financially we are not suffering and I am grateful.

Without Mal I would be terribly depressed,at least now there is some hope on the horizon. (The money I have in ZYL would give a fantastic lst class tour of Europe!) I really have faith in his ability. However, who really knows what the future holds. Mal thinks there is a lot worse to come with the global economy. I honestly don't know anything except this man has vision and believes he can revive ZYL. This is what gives him his kicks, it is what he wants to do. He retired, but got bored and returned to work. He is a doer. I am glad his current mission is ZYL.

I asked if he was planning an exit passage and the answser was No, he was definite, be believes he can fix ZYL.

Ahh Ninnie 12 months down the track, it will be interesting. I am staying in, but right now would I invest? NO. These views could change when Mal reveals to us his plans and changes are made. I believe if nothing is revealed until after egm, the sp will be lower. I know nothing, just a hunch. Why in the world would anyone buy atm with such uncertainty.

Sick of all this, I'm going to Queensland and will forget ZYL temporarily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.