AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Infoseeker,I believe there are several business issues to be...

1. 989 Posts.
    Infoseeker,

I believe there are several business issues to be sorted out beween Mal and Steve. However, Mal made it perfectly clear that Steve has always acted honestly and his credentials are impeccable and he likes the guy. No doubt Steve is totally honest and Mal stressed that fact on several occasions.

Mal did not give any pie in the sky senarios about ZYL it is going to be tough, but we asked on a scale of 1 - 10 how do you rate the turning around of this company. Mal replied 10.

Mal has turned around several companies. He took over MVSS from the Engineers 6 months after it started with 3.5 million debt and look at it now. A healthy profit and accolades in BRW. He admitted one failure in handling 6 companies and learnt a valuable lesson from that mistake.
    He usually has a 7 year plan. This chat about a 7 year plan in no way related to ZYL it was a general conversation. I don't know what he has planned for ZYL except I can tell you the guy would have it well researched and all bases covered. I reckon I could put money on that!

We must be patient and wait for the vision to unfold.

I am too far down the spout to even consider selling out. I am not prepared to buy more at this stage to reduce my av price. This may change if we like what unfolds and can see potential.

Mal is a totally upfront guy. He answered every question without hesitation and the people at the meeting I believe would all agree found him refreshingly honest. He even declared his average buy price.I am not going to disclose that because it would be out of order in my opinion.

Mal is a man who puts things together, puts the right people in place. He is not interested in a place on the board or being CEO. I am sure Mal would not mind that being divulged. Meet the man yourselves, talk to him on the phone if necessary.

Ninnie 45 may buy back in, but I suspect he had better places to put his money. Everyone has a breaking point and he has been very loyal for many years but I think he is onto a share at the moment that is in the green.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.