SKE 0.00% $1.64 skilled group limited

Potentially I would like to invest in a combined PRG/SKE if it...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Potentially I would like to invest in a combined PRG/SKE if it is done well.

I don’t pay too much attention to premiums based on recent market prices but rather look at what I think a business is worth from a long term cash generative position.

I hold SKE shares – I would be happy to exchange them for PRG shares if my stake converts to a 50% ownership of the merged group and anything above 16 cents.

If the deal is for less than 50% new co ownership I would have to reassess the as the potential synergies are quite attractive. The cash component would obviously have to compensate for the reduced ownership.

If (based on 50%) the cash component is much larger then ~ 25 cents then I would also have to consider exiting over taking up a part script offer as that would call into question the competence of the new management I would be hostage too, and probably not present the sort of balance sheet I would want to see.

If SKE position has deteriorated substantially beyond what I would expect for this part of the cycle (I expect pretty bad) then I may also reconsider a lower cash component then 16c.

Pondering the possibilities passes the time but looking forward to seeing some detail now to make some decisions.
    Last edited by craft: 22/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.