AAM 0.00% 5.7¢ aumega metals ltd

no holder

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I am including a post from Opaline
    At the time of this post 09/03/2010 AAM was 30c.
    SEE BELOW

But first I will reply to the issue of a non holder.
    Partly in reply to split who suggests I should phone AAM directly and others who question.

Who should I phone and why should I trust anyone at AAM.
    Look back over the last 12 months.

I have phoned and spoken to 3 geologists who know the resource at AAM intimately, 2 mine managers, 2 MD's of other companies who know something of AAM, I read all the ASX reports.... need I go on.
    I have checked the register, watched the daily, weekly and monthly chart. AND held shares for years. I even bent my trading rules and held stupidly believing that the charts were somehow misleading me(ha ha).

Any questions I asked AAM directly were not answered or proved in retrospect to be invalid!

I kept silent for some months.. after being thrown off for 28 days for posting "The Storm" and being critical... yet when another laughed and mocked me on the forum no action was taken.

I kept fairly quiet for many weeks till Opaline issued a "research paper" which was he said going on AAM's web site. I considered his document to be a rehash. Opaline like the Speculator were I believed being used to get a message out to "support" the stock and noting the following Opaline had I believed that his influence was disproportionate to his knowledge of the issues as I saw them. So I wrote my fairy tales to balance the forum's input.

For example Opaline's comment on nistram who also seemed to have NO STOCK (and whom I found to be an astute observer of AAM) follows.

09/03/2010 AAM was 30c. Opaline posted
    "I think the remarks were about nistrams who acknowledges he has no AAM stock, operates on "gut" feelings and who appears to take some comfort in smelling rats.

Nistrams, your gut feelings are misleading you and that's OK as long as you don't try downramping with lies. You say "nothing's really changed over the past 12-18 months" when during this time the company has published a substantial resource and significant reserves as well as assembling an operational CIP plant.
    Your statement is a lie. Perhaps it is born of ignorant gut feelings but it is a lie nonetheless.

AAM has plenty of imperfections. You don't need to lie about the company if you have negative feelings. Just do some research for yourself. In the meantime shares are available at 30.5c or even 30c if you want to join the queue behind bandy and other perceptive buyers. AAM is moving into production. Sure there are a few trips and stumbles and there will be more but the company has the makings of a mid tier goldie with the price of an explorer.

Looks like value for me."

Thank you for reading says hcmif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ $5.672K 99.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20604 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.