TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Wingman, I hate to say it but I'm kind of on your side with this...

1. 196 Posts.
    Wingman, I hate to say it but I'm kind of on your side with this one, although I guess "funny" was probably not really the word I would use.

Don't get me wrong everyone, I'm a TON believer, I'm up to my earballs in TON, but it irks me every time there's an ANN due that team Louie and his cronies come out with their ridiculous claims of skyrockets and blue skies and going to a dollar today blah, blah, blah. Yeah, I wish, and I hope, but seriously, you sound ridiculous. And where are you today? Quiet as a church-mouse.

Wingman is unfortunately most likely correct today (I still hope not), as several were yesterday, but they got shot down for trying to p!55 on the parade. Well stop blowing your wad like it's your first trip to the strip club. This WILL go to the moon. But not today, or tomorrow, or next week. And let the nay-sayers have their point of view. They're only trying to curb your enthusiasm. It feels like there's always disappointment with TON because it doesn't live up to the hype, it doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

Find a balance. Let the results provide the hype, rather than let the hype fuel the disappointment.
    Last edited by theGrunt: 03/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42634 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 172285 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.