ARU 2.63% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

tcg,I am very big believer in ARU and the ree story, have held...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    tcg,
    I am very big believer in ARU and the ree story, have held from low 40s and never sold a share, have been buying more recently.

I had no problem with the very conservative PFS, I thought it was reasonable and best to be conservative and suprise on the upside. That is also BHP's MO, I found out after talking to my mate who work in BHP's corporate HQ in London. PS. He didn't know anything more about Hammer Hill than I did, but I will soon be living with him in London so I will pester him some more. Still trying to talk him into getting me a job with Marius, but that is another story.

I think ARU has huge positives in both short term and longer term viewpoints. Short term there could be MOU's signed with potential JV partners outlining "if you can prove your technology we will back you this much...",

if Great Western Minerals has been approached by almost every non-chinese REE user, with their smallish reserves then ARU must be beating them off with a stick or in serious talks with them about the future,

They are probably also in talks with chemical suppliers, which has already been hinted at.

And then there is also progress on other projects, etc.

By "concerns" I meant, If you want to know something about a company that the investor relations contact can answer or further investigate, then contact the company. don't just add to heresay and probably ill-informed rumours on a internet forum, get the info from the horses mouth yourself.

I really appreciate the indepth research that people go to on the ARU threads, it is better than most other upramp/downramp threads around.

I also appreciate the input yourself, Kalmsg, pirra, juk, pruner, norm etc have to say.

Sorry if I sounded like as a whinger, which is ironic, because I really dislike whingers.

All the best for yourself and the bright future of ARU and REEs.

choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $566.5K 3.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 1372471 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 150199 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.