IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

no immediate plans to delist in oz... , page-8

1. al1
    2,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    they are noT happy little posters on the bta thread....
    they feel betrayed....
    they have said openly management is over paid ...gives themselves performance payments against the voting wishes of shareholders....
    basically ignores the shareholders
    had my say about that over paid bunch of wine sipping elite group....and their expensive yachts.....

in the end the board will have their shares in the US...run it from the US......
    most will dump their stock as they don't know anything about dealing with setting up an account for Us trading....and then there is sitting up all night to watch the US market....

so is this what you want for Prr...if you do

be prepared to make a choice cease all trading in the asx so you stay awake all night to watch over your prr stock..on the Nasdaq.....you can't do both without affecting your health.....

as for the board change at Prr...
    one went..so I believe..because the Nasdaq listing and the share price were a professional embarrassment to the board members......

as for his holding on the asx
    112k shares
    2M unlisted 10c options exp 6/12/2014
    1,000 US Depository receipts (adr)traded on the Nasdaq....

looks like he can either sit on them and pray...
    convert the options and dump them on market
    or wait and god forbid it happening for them to be out of the money...

as for the ADR'S
    he can trade them or sit on them

not a big issue.....
    so long as he does not get some GOLDEN hand shake

the Doctor was shifte to more productive duties that won't cause him any distraction to fall enable the company to comply with asic requirements......

good company ...more competitors in the same field now...but they are not as advanced as Pdn.......

any moves lower will I feel start the BUY alarm bells ringing in earnest...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.