KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

No Insight, page-67

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Cane,

im with you mate we know these things take time and SP growth is just not a straight line (as we all well know). And companies will offer guidance as to when to expect data or other activities and this is a guide only these events finish or fall when they do - we are treating people after all it’s not booking zoom calls.

some people here are traders they try pick tops and bottoms and they can gloat all they like at how they are not really a supporter of Kazia or bringing cures to patients and are more self-interested wealth accumulators.

Where as I, as I know you and many here are - actual investors - we are not here to try and scalp a few pennys from others but are truly financially invested in seeing not just an SP rise but new and beneficial drugs be brought to market for the benefit of patients and this means supporting our company over leaching off it.

Our focus is patient benefits as well as reward which is why we do our research choose a good team to back, get in early and hold longer term and through the inevitable cycles any company will endure... and now the price some complain about is a number of times my buy price and I’m not activated by a retrace...

I’m not looking to usurp management at every down turn simply because I want more right now.

the buy hold strategy is well known - ‘time in the market’ - it supports the company and produces outsized rewards overall, but it requires you make a good choice and this in turns requires research and then after choice loyalty ‘knowing what you have and why you have it’... being loyal is not mindless or spineless as those who can’t offer it would suggest... it’s simply making a good call and standing by your call, since when is this a bad thing?

o it’s a bad thing If it means you won’t be ‘my’ puppet!!! I get it now - I’ll leave the trumpians to their fake complaints and conspiracy theories - I’ll just follow the science and our science board, and the multiple independent concurrent top of their field oncology research partners who are in trial with us, myself.

...we will see who benefits alongside patients longer term.

Kazia is doing exactly what they said they would do years ago - finding beneficial interesting compounds and pulling them through trials to commercial release and licensing them out as quickly and efficiently as possible... China taking a lic deal with many hundreds of millions in milestone payments and leaving us with 90%+ of the lic values yet to realise (in more affluent markets) is a stroke of genius it’s more than obvious - it sets a price and yet we still hold near all the rights

China is not the issue anymore uninformed idiocy is... the younger generations generally get this and they are fighting for climate action and a more inclusive world - more power to them.

our management team leads our strategy as was outlined years ago it’s working and it’s putting in place the blocks for long term success and company growth it’s clearly playing out well for those with vision and the fortitude to hold and accumulate... they are not narrowly focussed on one area or item - it’s a mature process that few have access too but we do... thanks to our well respected and connected team who chose both Paxalisib and EVT801 as well as research partners etc etc etc

massive rewards lay ahead for those who deserve them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.