NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

At retraction to 10 cents is a big call and sounds very much...

1. 971 Posts.
    At retraction to 10 cents is a big call and sounds very much like someone who is totally fustrated with the 61% fall of NEN, do you have any foundation for this view?
    Granted that NEN has gone backwards however the fundamentals have not changed for them and my view on NEN has not changed.
    The only criticism I have is that the time-line on announcements have not been delivered as the management of NEN have indicated. For example the farm in partner, it took the radio interview to decipher that they are waiting on paper work from a third party before they can announce the farm in partner, this could have been released some time ago but businesses often do not think about this sort of thing.
    Like everyone else I would love to see some announcements be released but I do have confidence in the management. I am happy to wait as NEN, on a risk reward basis still is in my view an exceptional stock to hold.
    I have a significant holding now and I will keep buying on weakness as I have time to wait. I have been in the market since 1978 – and all my research still tell me that NEN is a goer. Like TShirt I don’t see $4.00 however this will be dependent upon reserves, just have a look at MAD. My real concern at these levels is a take over, we would all lose on a take over at these levels.
    The key is patience and time, if you have those two qualities I am confident you will be rewarded, but at the end of the day you have to make your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.