RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

no interest whatsoever, page-23

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi Dyode

You misunderstood my post. I'm not commenting on the approach. I'm commenting on Hacketts own comments. The post you commented on was a response to someone else expanding the conversation. The main point for me is EDUCATION not sales. Because poor education and misunderstandings KILL sales. The point is that the public CANNOT see the difference between Redflow and Tesla easily or at all right now and are matching all the wrong prices (apples not with apples), etc (see Hackett on Whirlpool responding to questions). Redflow need to sort this out now so that the sales will take off when they are needed (which is as soon as the container of batteries land on). No sensible business anywhere will allow bad press/miscommunication/misunderstandings about their product affect sales - EVER. Mainly because... and excuse my coarseness S*** sticks. You cannot undo ideas in the public's minds easily. We all understand and it's a no-brainer to us - but we want the public to easily see what the benefits of RFXs technology is - and they are not. Hackett says the product is "bristling" with IP, well most of the market won't/can't be bothered trying to understand all that. We want Joe over the fence and Sonia with two kids down the road to want one of these systems - so let's start making it easier to understand and figure out a way to talk to these people that doesn't melt their interest. Not everyone buying a system is going to be a high IQ, highly motivated tech head. When the prices come down and the general user is looking to buy a battery, it can be death to have a hangover of questions and doubts over the product.
    My take away is... you can't start educating the public later. They have to be looking with interest now and have good thoughts attached to the redflow even if they can't/won't justify the prices yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.